Think before you drink.
The wellbeing of your unborn child is a HIGH PRIORITY to us. Did you know that Alcohol, Drugs, and Nicotine results in many health problems, birth defects, and developmental problems for children (Click out the links below to learn more)?
The Beaufort County Alcohol and Drug Abuse Department (BCADAD), is licensed by the State of South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control; it is also internationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and licensed by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control and the Beaufort County Authority on Alcohol and Drug Abuse?
Licensed and Certified Counseling professionals are waiting to help! Pregnant women are a special population and a priority for both you and your family’s coming child.
The Beaufort County Alcohol and Drug Commission (BCADAD) exists to provide resources and opportunities for Beaufort County Citizens:
- To receive affordable, accessible, quality treatment services.
- To reduce the negative impact of drugs and alcohol use and misuse on the lives of our patients, their families, and the citizens of Beaufort County.
- To refer and consult with other health and human service providers to coordinate an array of opportunities for a healthier and safer Beaufort County.
Please read more at these links provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and feel free to reach out to our local office at the contact information provided on the right.
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders: https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd/documents/fasd_english-508.pdf
- Smoking while Pregnant:https://www.cdc.gov/features/pregnantdontsmoke/index.html
- Substance Use While Pregnant: https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/substance-abuse/substance-abuse-during-pregnancy.htm?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Freproductivehealth%2Fmaternalinfanthealth%2Ftobaccousepregnancy%2Findex.htm
Beaufort Office: 843-255-6003
1905 Duke Street Beaufort, SC 29902 Suite 270
Bluffton Office: 843-255-6020
4819 Bluffton Pkwy Bluffton, SC 29910 Suite 303
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm