Tour a Birthing Center
Join us as we walk through the all-new Collins Birthing Center, including gorgeously renovated birthing suites, a new family friendly waiting room, the area’s only Level II Nursery and more special amenities. You’ll also have a chance to ask any questions and meet many of the dedicated staff who will care for your new family during your stay.
The City of Beaufort/Town of Port Royal Fire Department will also have a child car seat safety technician on hand to help you properly install your car seat. (Leave your car seat in your vehicle. Then once the tour is over, you can bring your car around to the Birthing Center entrance for the technician to check/install your car seat(s).)
Kindly arrive in the lobby a few minutes before the tour starts. Children 14 years and older, only please.
A Special Place to Welcome Your Baby
High quality, personalized care
The Women’s Pavilion at Coastal Carolina Hospital is a home away from home to welcome your baby. Plus, for added reassurance, an OB laborist – a board-certified physician who specializes in OB-GYN care, is on-site at the hospital 24/7 to assist with active labor, emergency OB care and to monitor your baby every step of the way.
We’re committed helping you experience birth that is just right for you and your family in a supportive and safe environment.
Our Maternity / Obstetrics Services include:
- An OB Laborist, a board certified OB-GYN doctor onsite around the clock to assist with active labor and emergent OB care
- Anesthesia services immediately available 24/7
- Knowledgeable and caring nurses and staff
- Support for a natural birthing process
- Comfort items, such as birthing balls, aroma therapy and other amenities, during labor
- Advanced monitoring technology, allowing moms to move around more during labor
- Skin-to-Skin contact immediately after delivery, if desired
- Rooming-in with baby to enhance bonding
- Dedicated operating suite for cesarean deliveries
- Breastfeeding support, Certified Lactation Consultants on staff
- Private suites with birthing beds, sleeper chairs and flat screen TV
- Private outdoor garden area
- Sleep accommodations for a support person
- Educational classes on infant care, breastfeeding and more
Honors & Awards
Blue Cross Blue Shield Distinction Center for Maternity Care (2017)
Best of Bluffton Hospital Award
Hilton Head Monthly Reader’s Choice Award